2022 Banquet Invitation RSVP Form
2022 Awards Options
2022 Awards Order Form
Belt Buckle Order Form
You earn $30 per Championship $20 per Reserve Championship. This does not include Leadline (we award trophies for this class) OR TIP Classes (awards provided by the Jockey Club). 3rd-6th or 3rd-10th receive ribbons at the banquet. Any questions, please Text 404-516-4034 or email email@example.com
Our additional Awards Options are now available for order. Click Above on 2022 AWARDS and on 2022 BANQUET INVITATION for PDF printable files. See the new BUCKLE TUMBLERS at the bottom of the 1st page – something new to consider as a useful award!
ORDERS ARE DUE NO LATER THAN NOVEMBER 30th, 2022 IN ORDER TO HAVE THE AWARDS ORDERED/MANUFACTURED, EMBROIDERED OR ENGRAVED AND GET THEM SHIPPED TO US IN TIME FOR THE BANQUET. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!
Buckles may still be ordered but they are not guaranteed to be shipped here by the banquet date. The orders received through 11/15 have been sent in and are in the design stage.
Final End of Year Point Standings (Audited and Revised 11/7/22)
2022 English FINAL 2022 English TIP Division FINAL 2022 Petite Division FINAL
2022 Western Division FINAL Western TIP Points FINAL
Questions? Contact Cheryl Pritchard at the email at the top of the points pages or TEXT Julee Binkley at 404-516-4034.
If there are any problems we need to know immediately so that we can finalize these and get awards ordered.
CHECK YOUR POINTS!! THEY WILL BE CONSIDERED FINAL AS OF MONDAY 11/7/22!!
1. Must be a member and have a sponsorship (TIP requires just membership)
2. Must go in that particular class at least 2 times.
3. Halter points follow Horse.
4. Small Fry, Beginner, Challenged, LTD, Equitation, Horsemanship and Showmanship points follow rider/handler. English pattern is not an equitation class.
5. All other classes points follow horse/rider combination. 6. TIP End of Year Awards – most are tallied by division not class by class as indicated on the sheets provided – Awards are provided by the Jockey Club.